Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pictures


After a morning from you know where, I managed to arrive in Mesa with both kids, get to the mall, and prepare to take Easter pictures. With Hollen screaming and dirty and Ady running free after a three hour car ride I figured there was absolutely no way both kids would sit and smile. This is what I ended up with!




Even though it seemed like a disaster at the time, it was obviously worth it!

7 comments:

Cami D. on April 15, 2009 at 12:49 PM said...

SO CUTE! Dangit I miss you guys. I haven't even met Hollen or Paige yet...man I'm a good friend!

Jade on April 15, 2009 at 1:51 PM said...

Very worth it!! I am so excited that you finally joined the bloggy world!!! I am so happy to add you to my side bar...yeah!!!!

Jade on April 15, 2009 at 1:51 PM said...

p.s. he looks just like you!!

Karen on April 16, 2009 at 9:44 AM said...

These are great pictures!!! They both look soooooooooo cute and what big smiles they both have. Thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

Linda on April 16, 2009 at 7:35 PM said...

So fun to see your cute kids! I started a blog too- I think I already gave you the address, but if you go to my blog you can see Brittney's and Heather's too. New granddaughter, and another one due next week! Love those babies!! Miss you guys- come and see us!

Sister Tori Johnson on April 17, 2009 at 12:40 PM said...

Oh my goodness....they turned out so cute!!! I love it...yes, definitely worth it! Thanks for calling while you were in Mesa....we could have played! We are thinking about doing a little get together next weekend so I will give you a call. Keep blogging...I want to see more :)

David and Tia Palmer on April 18, 2009 at 8:59 AM said...

Way adorable! Welcome to the blogging world! Remember at women's conference last year when you said you would never do this? HAH HAH!
So... when are we gonna finally finish tapping?
Love you cute friend!

Post a Comment