Sunday, April 18, 2010
10:28 PM
Posted by
Adam and Steph Hoopes
We just had a Pima Boy get together and it was a ball. I think it very interesting that a girl, (not even from Pima) had to organize it. Cami, we love you! Thanks! It was one of the most relaxing nights I have had in a long time. The kids all played on the toys at the park while the adults just talked and ate. It really doesn't get any better than that. I know we always say this, but we really need to do that more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This WAS fun, ha ha no I'm not a Pima girl but i do HEART those turkeys from there! :) Thanks for coming, excited to see you guys soon! :) Hey will you email me these pictures?? (CamiD@Cox.net) love you guys!
Post a Comment