What a day! There were actually times when I thought I was going to have a normal, calm day. What was I thinking! Right after naps, Hollen was peacefully sitting in his jumper on the back porch munching on a graham cracker when Adysen decided he was too messy and needed to be cleaned. So, she picked up the clorox clean-up and began to spray his face. What a helpful little girl. To say the least, he is now sparkly white (like he wasn't white enough already).
About an hour later she was sitting outside and she was quiet. Any mother knows that a quiet child is a naughty child, so I prepared myself for the worst. Was she trying to ride the dog again by pinning him down until he finally gave in? Was she getting a drink from the pond? Or, my favorite, was she out in the shop pouring out the can of gasoline? Oh. . . wait. One more. Did she escape through the gate and go running down the sidewalk to go see her friends down the street? (Two extremely loud and large barking dogs). As I walked outside I was completely shocked at what I found. Our little girl was laying on the ground with her arms behind her head looking for the moon. It is during moments like that when I wonder why I always expect the worst. (Then I remember the clorox moment and I remember why). I love my life.
(By the way, we also had a ball making strawberry fruit leather as you can tell by her face)
3 comments:
Hey friend, I saw your blog on Tia's and wanted to say HI, your kids are beautiful!! Your doing a fantasic job at blogging and momma-ing!! Come visit our blog sometime www.daveamyallred.blogspot.com
Okay that is hilarious! I love the pictures, and I love your blog! This pretty much made my day other than the fantastic train ride! Thanks for being such a great sister. Oh and yes I will eventually get around to studying:) Have a great day!
P.S. Can you hear Adysen? haha love ya
Oh, I think I can almost feel your pain (and happiness)! I am glad we found your blog. We miss you & we miss Pima!
Post a Comment